April 26, 2017
I finished editing all of my old blog posts today. I spent some time in open lab tuning the small vocal parts that Javier and myself added to “These Walls” last Thursday.
April 27, 2017
I spent the majority of my time looking at all of my tracks in the pro tools session for “These Walls.” A lot of the editing was checking my audio transitions to make sure there were no clicks or pops. I restored the clip gain to all of my tracks and consolidated the tracks so that I could easily import them into my mix session.
April 28, 2017
I have been tryjng to figure out what to add to my audio for video project because it sounds somewhat empty to me with just the poem in the background. I decided that I would attempt to record the audio of myself mocking the dance moves that chelsi performs in the video do that I can overdub the sounds. I used Audio Technica U851a boundary microphones placed on the left and right side of the rooms. I recorded the microphones into a handheld zoom recorder. After I finished this I spent a lot of time editing the audio tracks from my location recording and started to mix it. I was also able to edit and consolidate the majority of my tracks for “Diary.”
I plan on coming into open lab at the college Saturday morning to work some more.